VCopy Blog Terms of Service for your use of this website
Welcome to VCopy Blog at www.vcopyblog.virtual-copy.com (Referred to as VCB in this and other policies) VCB and its small group of representatives (referred to as “us,” “our,” “we”) provide our services to you subject to the following terms and conditions.
Policies You Agree To Abide By:
These TOS extend to any and all the policies found within the VCB website and by using this website, you are hereby agreeing with said policies including, but not limited to:
- Comment Policy
- CommentLuv Policy
- Guest Contributor Policy
- Opinion, Views, & Reviews
- Affiliate, Advertising & Blogger Compensation
- Sponsored Posts
- Copyright & Intellectual Property Policies
- Any other policies created in the normal course of VCB operations
Please read these TOS carefully!
When you visit VCB or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
This copyright notices governs the content within the VCB website and is wholly separate from the copyright policy that governs the Freelance Writing Services provided to clients and customers. For more information about the Freelance Writing Services copyright notice, please see the corresponding page within the Policies section of the Virtual Copy website.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of VCB or its representatives and therefore protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of VC, with copyright authorship for this collection by VCB, and protected by international copyright laws.
VCB trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not VCB, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits VC. All other trademarks not owned by VCB or its subsidiaries that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by VCB or its subsidiaries.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
- VCB grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of VCB and its representatives.
This limited license does not include:
- Any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents
- Any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices
- Any derivative use of this site or its contents
- Any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant
- Any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
2. This site or any portion of this site may not be otherwise reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of VCB.
- You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of VCB and our associates without express written consent.
- You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing VC name or trademarks without the express written consent of VCB.
- You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of VCB so long as the link does not portray VC, its associates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any VCB logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
UNAUTHORIZED USE OF VCB TERMINATES THE PERMISSIONS OR LICENSES GRANTED BY US AND INVALIDATES YOUR MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT AND OTHER SITE USAGE
From time to time, VCB may accept user registrations so that some people may access extra pages or services within the website. If this is the case, when you use VCB, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password if registered on the site. You are also responsible for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
If you are under 18, you may use our website only with involvement of a parent or guardian with the understanding that you may not order any Freelance Writing Services from VCB as certain laws prohibit VCB from entering a binding contract or agreement with a minor. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by VCB. and its associates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
REVIEWS, COMMENTS, EMAILS, AND OTHER CONTENT
From time to time, VCB may authorize certain persons the ability to submit user generated content to the Blog or Forum. VCB will also allow visitors to post testimonials, reviews, comments, and other content; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information with the following limitations:
- The user contributed content may not be illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and you agree that it does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.”
- You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. VCB reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
When submitting User Generated Content you agree that:
- Unless we indicate otherwise, you grant VCB and its associates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- From time to time VCB may commission guest contributions in exchange for payment to the guest contributor and in this case, all licenses and provisions of the commissioning of the guest contribution are made separately from this TOS policy in writing in a binding contract. In the case that a contract for guest contributions contradicts this TOS policy, the newer provisions prevail.
- You grant VCB and its associates and sub-licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose.
When you submit user generated content you also:
- Represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you submit and that the content is accurate
- That use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity
- That you will indemnify VCB or its associates for all claims resulting from content you supply.
VCB has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. VC takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
DESCRIPTIONS OF SERVICES OFFERED
Virtual Copy and its associates provide Freelance Writing Services that include all forms of nonfiction writing with the exception of Adult Content and topics illegal in the United States including but not limited to gambling, warez, online pharmacies selling anything illegal without a prescription, and similar topics. VCB and its associates provide a blog to read and newsletters from time to time on various topics excluding the same as described above.
Virtual Copy and its associates attempt to be as accurate as possible with the FAQs and description of our writing services. However, Virtual Copy and VCB do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a service offered by VCB itself is not as described, you have rights set forward in the Revision Policy and Return Policy, both of which can be found in the Policies section of VCB and below.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY VCB ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. VCB MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, VCB DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. VCB DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM VCB ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. VCB WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
By visiting VCB, you agree that the local laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, United States, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and VC or its associates.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to VCB or to products you purchase through VCB shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Commonwealth of Pennsylvania United States, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate VCB intellectual property rights, VCB may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the state of Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, United States, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrators award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITY
Please review our other policies, such as our Shipping and Returns policy, posted on this site. These policies also govern your visit to VCB. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Read the rest of the VCB policies here.